Student Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no smoking bins at levenmouth college, where are they?

3 posters

Go down

no smoking bins at levenmouth college, where are they? Empty no smoking bins at levenmouth college, where are they?

Post  loop Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Sad Twisted Evil everyone who smokes are angry about the smoking bins and they have been nipping my ears as the last term co-campus convenior.
loop
loop
Student Forum Newbie
Student Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 2
Campus location : leven
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

no smoking bins at levenmouth college, where are they? Empty Re: no smoking bins at levenmouth college, where are they?

Post  deeto Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi loop

We've been told the students were informed at inductions there is to be no smoking at Levenmouth Campus which is perhaps the reason for the smoking bins being removed? unsure

However it has been acknowledged this is causing a problem with access into the building and is being investigated further.

We'll keep you posted.
deeto
deeto
Student Forum Senior
Student Forum Senior

Number of posts : 109
Campus location : here and there
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

no smoking bins at levenmouth college, where are they? Empty Re: no smoking bins at levenmouth college, where are they?

Post  Admin Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:34 pm

Carol Humbert has spoken with Vice Principal, Shirley Scott, and they have agreed to ask the janitor to replace the smoking bins at the back of the Campus.

It's extremely important smokers use the bins. Any students found standing at the front of the building will be asked by staff to move away from the front and round to the back of the campus.

fixed
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Campus location : I get everywhere! You never know where I'll turn up next.
Registration date : 2008-03-15

http://www.adamsmithstudent.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down